Membership of the Organisation is open to all who are originally from Nepal and include men, women, children, old and young, all religions and those of mixed blood or marriage. People with Nepali or non-Nepali background who are originally from other countries can also join this organisation but shall not hold any decision making and voting rights.
The liability of a member of the organisation to contribute towards the payment of the debts and liabilities of the organisation or the costs, charges and expenses of the winding-up of the Organisation are limited to the amount, if any, unpaid by the member in respect of membership of the organisation.
A member can:
- Attend, speak and vote at General Meetings;
- Be made a member of the Executive Committee;
- Put forward resolutions at General Meetings;
- Ask the Executive Committee to call a General Meeting;
- Look at the books and records of the Organisation within reasonable hours.
The following certificate will be awarded to the members upon registration.